Lavender Dreams is the perfect shampoo bar for normal hair with oily roots but that tends to be brittle, lifeless & dull. It contains Moroccan rhassoul (or ghassoul) clay, which is high in magnesium and silica, and is known for its cleansing, rejuvenating and detoxifying properties. Lavender essential oil is very moisturising, perfect to sealing in moisture while soothing the scalp. The hydrating action is completed by the addition of nourishing cocoa & shea butter. Pro-Vitamin B5 will add extra shine to your hair!
Weight: 70 grams
Uses: about 2 months worth of washing depending on usage
Size: 6 cm in diameter x 2.5 cm thick
Packaging: compostable tissue paper with a compostable paper sticker
Because this product is lovingly handmade size, weight, shape and colours may vary slightly from soap to soap.
What's in it?
• Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate: a sulfate free detergent derived from coconut oil, it gives a very mild and gently cleansing lather
• Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl glucoside: derived from coconut oil, they make the shampoo even milder and bubblier
• Stearic acid, cetearyl alcohol: fatty acids that help harden the bar and improve the consistency and slip of the product. They are derived from coconut oil and completely palm oil free!
• Cocoa butter & Shea Butter: great for sensitive skin, nourish the scalp and soften the hair
•Sodium Lactate: a sodium salt of natural lactic acid produced by fermentation from vegetable derived sugar, contributes to making the shampoo bar, well, solid!
• Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside: derived from coconut and fruit sugars, ECOCERT Certified, gives even more bubbles to the shampoo!
• Lavender essential oil: soothes and moisturise the scalp
• Panthenol: Pro vitamin B5, gives sheen and shine to your hair!
• Sodium Lactate: Pro vitamin B5, gives sheen and shine to your hair!
• GFEcosafe preservative: as a safety requirement, any products that gets in contact with water must contain a preservative to keep you safe from mould and bacteria
*Naturally occurring in essential oil
For external use only, not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Made in a nutty environment, so may not be suitable if you have allergies.