The oat milk in this soap is home-made entirely by hand using loose and unpackaged organic oats and distilled water!
Oats are used in skincare products for a good reason: they are incredibly soothing and gentle on the skin. Loving oats contains both 100% pure oat milk and some finely grounded oats. Oat Milk Bath is the perfect treat to use in a warm bath with candles!
Weight: 80-90 grams
Size: 7 x 5.5 x 2.5 cm
Packaging: 100% compostable and recyclable paper made from algae and certified sustainable wood, glued together using a fully compostable natural almond-based glue.
Because this product is lovingly handmade size, weight, shape and colours may vary slightly from soap to soap.
What's in it?
• Olive oil: gives the soap conditioning properties and makes the soap harder and long lasting
• Coconut oil: gives a lovely fluffy lather while gently cleansing the skin
• Sweet almond oil: skin softening, contributes to a low gentle lather
• Unrefined organic shea butter: incredibly good for dry skin, gives some hardness and creamy bubbles to the soap
• Cocoa butter: skin loving, gives nice bubbles, hardness and conditions the skin
• Castor oil: a natural humectant, there is no oil alike. It gives the most luxurious lather while drawing moisture to the skin
• Water: yep, just water! but distilled and cosmetic grade. I apply a water discount to use the least required for my recipes and avoid any unnecessary water waste
• Glycerin: this ingredients it's actually created naturally by the cold process saponification reaction and is an incredible skin moisturizer
• Sodium lactate: a sodium salt of natural lactic acid produced by fermentation from vegetable derived sugar. It makes the soap a bit harder and long lasting as well as a bit more bubbly.
• Petitgrain essential Oil: 100% pure essential oil coming from the fresh leaves and green twigs of the bitter orange tree. It has a deep, intense and calming scent similar to orange but with some woody undertones. It's really worth trying it!
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Sodium Almondate (Sweet Almond Oil), Shea Butterate (Organic Shea Butter), Cocoa Butterate (Cocoa Butter), Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Aqua, Avena Sativa Meal Extract (Oat Milk), Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf Oil, Oatmeal Avena Sativa (Organic Oat) Kernel Meal, Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene*
For external use only, not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Made in a nutty environment, so may not be suitable if you have allergies.