DIY Multi Purpose Spray Cleaner
Vinegar is an excellent antimicrobial cleaner. It kills germs and mould, so can be used on countertops, bathrooms, windows and to sanitize mirrors.
You will need:
• 150 mls of white or apple cider vinegar
• 150 mls of water
• Spray bottle (recycled or bought glass)
• Essential oil of your choice
• Pour measured water and vinegar into spray bottle.
• Add essential oil until desired scent. We like to add a few drops of lemongrass essential oil for a lovely, fresh scent.
To use, simply spray on surfaces and wipe with cloth. Initially vinegar smell can be slightly off putting but once it has dried, it goes away. Essential oil helps. Enjoy!