DIY Natural Room Deodoriser
You will need:
• Empty container or jar
• 3 Tablespoons of Bicarbonate of Soda (Baking Soda)
• 20 drops of essential oil
• Simply add three tablespoons of bicarbonate of soda to your chosen jar.
• Next add 20 drops of essential oil of your choice. We chose 10 drops of lemongrass and 10 drops of rosemary essential oil.
• Once you have done that, give everything a good mix.
• Next place your jar in desired room (we chose our bathroom).
This will give your room, a gentle, fresh fragrance. We check our deodorizer after a week, to see if it needs refreshed. Either we add some fresh drops of essential oil, or replace all together, depending on what we feel it needs. So simple but effective. Enjoy!
Disclaimer: Place out of reach of children and pets. Do not ingest. Please research ingredients, if you are unsure of anything.