DIY ACV Toner
Apple cider vinegar can do wonders for your skin. It works by restoring the proper pH levels to your skin and beta-carotene helps to counter future skin damage.
You will need:
• 3 parts apple cider vinegar
• 2 parts water (Parts are dependent on size of bottle)
• Pump bottle (recycled or bought glass)
• Use a funnel, if you have one, and pour in 75 mls of apple cider vinegar and 50 mls of water (This is an example for a 125 ml bottle).
• Attach pump to bottle and you’re good to go!
We use our reusable facial pad and two pumps of the toner, after each time we cleanse. Enjoy!