DIY Underarm Detox
Using natural deodorants and finding you’re a bit wiffy? Did you know, there is a transitional period between going from commercial deodorants to natural ones?
In all those years that we have been applying commercial deodorants, we have been applying toxins into our bodies, so you may have found that you were finding you were smelling not so great, after using your natural deodorant. This is because the chemical residues have built up in our skin and we need to detox them first, your body is simply trying to rid itself of the chemicals. Our deodorants have been blocking our sweat glands and just masking the smell of excess bacteria.
Thankfully there is a very simple underarm detox recipe, with only three ingredients!
You will need:
• Small bowl
• 1 Tablespoon of Bentonite Clay
• 1 Tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
• 2 Tablespoons of Cooled Boiled Water
• Simply mix all the ingredients into your bowl, you will end up with a mask like paste. Now, using an old makeup brush, apply it to your underarms.
• Leave for 10-20 minutes and wash off.
Repeat the detoxification daily, until there is no odour in the armpits. We do this first thing, shower and apply our natural deodorant as normal afterwards. It may take up to a week, or even longer, for the armpits to fully detox themselves. Enjoy!